Basic rules of nozzles assembly
Before installing new nozzles (injection extensions) please learn basic recommendations given by the manufacturer of the motor and injection apparatus. You will avoid problems related to incorrect operation of injectors, extend their durability and upgrade the reliability. A nozzle is the most PRECISE component of an injector. Gap between needle and body is less than TWO THOUSANDS OF MILLIMETRE, thus NOZZLE IS AN INSEPARABLE PRECISE PAIR in WHICH NO PARTS CAN BE REPLACED. Any nozzle leaving our Company is comprehensively checked, free of any contaminations and preserved by a special fluid. Any smallest trace of rust, metal chips, dirt and dust may cause seizure and suspension of needle, interrupt operation of nozzle and its damage, thus IT IS REQUIRED TO ENSURE IMPECCABLE CLEANLINESS OF PARTS OF INJECTOR COLLABORATING WITH NOZZLE, CLEANLINESS OF TEST INJECTOR, TEST OIL AND CLEANLINESS OF SERVICE. Before approaching any adjustment operations on test injector, please remove protection for preservation.
Torque values for tightening the injector in motor head and forces tightening the nozzle to injector holder, given by manufacturers of motors and injection apparatus are very important. Too high torque values may cause deformation of injector body resulting in high temperature during operation, loss of clearance and injector needle jamming (seizure, suspension), thus IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO FOLLOW CORRECT TORQUE VALUE FOR NUT CLAMPING THE NOZZLE WHEN INSTALLING THE INJECTOR.
OUR NOZZLES ENSURE long and reliable operation, low fuel consumption, no smoke, sufficiently low exhaust emissions, problem-free motor starting on condition NOZZLE OPENING PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT IS CORRECT which is checked and adjusted using SPECIAL TESTER FOR INJECTOR CHECKING AND ADJUSTING. Tightness of the connection between injector holder and nozzle depends mainly on DEGREE OF WEAR OF INJECTOR PARTS, i.e. SPACER, BODY, BAR, SPRING, thus when replacing nozzle it is necessary to inspect technical condition of injector parts and if needed replace them.
THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF WUZETEM NOZZLES and correctly installed and adjusted injection apparatus ensures long-term satisfaction of their users.
- Instruction Manual CR Bosch – Installation and removal of nozzle
- Instruction Manual CR Delphi – Installation and removal of nozzle
- Instruction Manual CR Denso – Installation and removal of nozzle
- Instruction Manual CR Siemens-VDO Piezoelectric – Installation and removal of nozzle
- Instruction Manual PD Bosch Gen II – Installation and removal of nozzle
- Instruction Manual PD Bosch Gen I – Installation and removal of nozzle
- Instruction Manual PD Delphi – Installation and removal of nozzle
- Piezo CR Bosch Manual - Nozzle assembling disassembling and injector adjusting